Metro Boots | Powerslide
Metro hard shell boots offer an in-tuned skating feeling. The solidity and foot/ankle support is outstanding as it is suitable for all levels and types of skating, from recreational and urban to free and aggressive skating styles suitable for high speeds and tricks. The liner is made from sifika, an anti-slippery material that helps to prevent your foot from moving with anatomical ankle padding and embossed foam layers which adapt perfectly to a skater's foot, keeping your heel in place and optimising comfort. The fastening is a classical system with two micrometric clasps fitted with a locking system, which prevents the clasps from popping open at any shock or bump, but a simple release with the press of a button. Powerslide’s fastening system provides rigid yet flexible support, permitting great forward and backward skating.
|5.5 - 6||
|7 - 7.5||
|8 - 9||
|10 - 10.5||
|11 - 12||
Metro Boots are currently in stock and will be available.
- Boot Type: Hard Shell
- Shell/outersole material: Composite
- Liner: Sifika mesh material, anti-slippery, anatomical ankle padding
- Mounting: 2-point mounting, 165-190mm
- Closures: Two micrometric buckles and lacing. Memory locking buckle, spider ratchet buckle, centre lacing.
- Ventilation: Medium
- Boot manufacturer: Powerslide